Physiology and Psychology of the Nervous System, Erogenous Zones, subspace, and the Orgasm
In this class you will learn about the impact of the vagus nerve on sexuality, the similarities of clitoral and phallic structures, the depth of subspace, and the many conflicting ways to define, understand, and achieve the orgasm. Mostly we will focus on the interplay between the physiological, endocrinological, neurological, and psychological responses to arousal (both sexual and fear-based arousal).
During sex that involves psychological power dynamics or physical pain play, the brain and body release a particularly strong cocktail of hormones and neurotransmitters that alter the brain, body, and sensory experience. I will explain the neurological and somatic effects of cortisol, epinephrine, dopamine, oxytocin, and endorphins, and their effect both on the body as hormones and on the brain as neurotransmitters. We will then discuss the mind, how the mind forms psychological interpretations and develops an emotional impact dependent on the contexts in which these neurococktails are experienced.
When the nervous system is tuned and played with awareness, it can produce subspace, a profoundly therapeutic and pleasurable immediacy characterised by a sharp and pleasurable relief of embodied awareness, while decreasing anxiety about the future and trauma from the past. When the nervous system is played with unsafely, the is great potential for trauma and harm.
This class is available as an online course! Online courses are two hour video chats with the Professorin. If you would like to take this class online rather than in person in Berlin, simply mention that in the sign up form.
The lessons at Miss Kill’s Domina Finishing School are private lessons held at the studio in Weisensee, Berlin. The classes are offered for a wide range of skill sets from absolute amateurs and casual players to professional Dominatrixes. Private lessons are two hours long and you are the only student so that you can have the undivided attention of the Professorin and model as well as learning in a safe and private atmosphere where you can ask as many questions as you need. For relevant individual lessons, a model will be provided to practice on. Classes can also be booked by couples or small groups.
Classes are offered on a sliding scale for a personalized and private 2-hour class:
- Individual Lessons – €75-150
- 150€ – Sponsor Price, Sponsor a class for trans, POC, and refugee Dominatrixes
- 100-125€ – Standard price, sliding scale
- 75€ – If you are underemployed, full time student, or struggling for any reason, available without question or explanation.
- 50€ – I am able to offer some further discounted classes for trans folks, refugees, and intersectional minorities. These classes are in part sponsored by other students. We will find something that suits you.
- Couples Classes – 75€ each, 150€ total
- Group Classes – 60€ per person
- Models – 50€
- If you are taking a Domina class in ropes, impact play, or a subject that requires a model to practice on, Miss Kill will provide a FLINTA BDSM model) for you to practice tying/whipping etc.. The model is paid 50€ additional to the lesson cost.